Let's Explore "Presto" from Musically Montessori eCourses!

IF YOU WANT TO OFFER A REALLY FUN MUSIC LEARNING EXPERIENCE TO YOUR GROUP, WATCH MY VIDEO FOR LOTS OF IDEAS FROM MUSICALLY MONTESSORI eCOURSES LESSON #7!

Recently, my thirty groups of Montessori Music Classes have all really enjoyed learning about the concept of "Presto", especially with the fast and fun music from Rimsky-Korsakov that you'll hear in the following video. Here's a little glimpse of what we've been up to musically! Click to see my newest little video: " 'Presto' from Musically Montessori eCourses" 




I hope you are enjoying my "Vlog" posts lately, and I always love to hear what you are doing musically with your children, so please feel free to leave a comment, too!

Speaking of "Vlog" posts, I know you will enjoy the Montessori Monday Linkup that I just added this post to...where you will find lots of Montessori resources, videos, and articles from around the world! Here is that link: Living Montessori Now.


Advertising Disclosure: Magical Movement Company may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services. Thanks for your support!




Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

0 comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig