Music Family & Fun: Wishes Coming True!

WISHES DO COME TRUE!

From the Kindermusik Unit: "Under the Rainbow"
Where Wishes Come True

I was a Kindermusik Educator from 2011-2013, and I found so much joy in that work! Nowadays I teach Preschool Orff-Schulwerk music classes to children and train teachers in Montessori environments. And, I highly recommend Kindermusik as a wonderful enrichment for children and their families. You can find classes near you at the Kindermusik International site here:

Over the past 30+ years, I have greatly enjoyed working with children, and music just adds to the fun! Little children seem to be "born musicians." I often marvel at the unique ideas I see coming from the children in a music class when they are dancing/moving and also when they are playing the various instruments that they love to explore. Listening to their clear little voices singing confidently is a wonderful experience for any adult to have. So, I am pretty lucky...I get this experience almost daily! That's my wish come true.
Here is a great Kindermusik International video that will give you a glimpse of the joy of Kindermusik:





For the next week I am making an important trip to Washington, DC to participate in the TAPS Run and Remember Navy 5 Miler Marathon. (in remembrance of my son Caleb) One of my teammates is my dearest friend who happens to be in the DC area currently taking care of her new grandchild. This newest little edition to our extended family is quite musical already at the age of 8 months! Whenever I talk to my friend on the phone, I hear our little musician in the background singing away! His grandmother tells me his favorite genre of music so far is "Motown"! I wonder if that is because that happens to be her favorite music and she sings those songs all the time. Today, when we talked, they sang this song to me!


Hope you enjoy listening to this fun music as much as my newest little Godchild does!



Advertising Disclosure: Magical Movement Company may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Thanks for your support!

Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

0 comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig